[iBook] Battery source? (was: rebuilt batteries)

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 24 11:08:36 PDT 2006

I got a generic( no white cover on the battery) for my Dual usb ibook
from ebay about 2 years ago and i worked great 3 + hours per charge.

You could try there see if they still sell them.

Sorry i do not remember the sellers name, he was selling a lot of
batteries if that helps.

Brian

iBook G4 1.33 GHz 1.25 GB RAM