[iBook] Replacing Backlight on early 2005 iBook G4?

George george55 at contact.net
Sun Sep 3 11:25:15 PDT 2006

Yes, I read about the hinges pinching the inverter cables and breaking
them. The inverter is much easier to change than the backlight. My
experience was in changing an entire screen for a Wallstreet.
The seller has since disappeared. He was advertising the iBook as
having a darkened display.
Thanks
George