[iBook] iBook CD burning photos

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Mon Sep 25 13:23:07 PDT 2006

Doesn't Disk Burner automatically show up if you insert a
blank CD?  Alternatively, is there a "Burn" icon at the bottom
of your iPhoto window?  What happens if you click it?

iPhoto's default location for its files is in the user's
Home/Pictures folder as "iPhoto Library", though that can be
changed.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Kristina Rost wrote:
 . . .
> Now I would like to burn them to a CD for the purpose of archiving
> them for my own macself and making windoze versions for the fam.
 . . .
> As far as I can tell there is not a resident program in OS X.2.8 to
> burn CD's is there?
 . . .
> also I cannot find the albums OR PHOTOs except within the iPhoto program
 . . .