[iBook] USB powered external drives

Steve R mailing.lists.2005 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 02:52:04 PDT 2006

At 4:11 PM -0400 9/25/06, Tom R. no spam posted:
>  AcomData has a
>  nice empty external housing for 3.5" HD which has
>  both firewire and USB, which lists at approx $50 (?)
>  at CompUSA but occasionally is on sale.

I should have said I was looking for an external case for a 2.5" hard
drive. I've been looking at a few different ones -- wide range of
prices. Does anyone have a recommendation brand-wise for a
USB/Firewire or just Firewire case that will work with Mac?
(Preferrably not a newegg or similiar link as they will not ship to
Canada.)

Thanks
Steve R

--
  Get the Canadian troops out of Afghanistan now.