[iBook] dual USB iBook wireless upgrade

Kathi Anderson kathialexis at cox.net
Thu Aug 9 07:20:59 PDT 2007

snip
> Some Toshiba laptops have a physical on/off switch
> for wireless on
> the front? side? of the case. Have you checked for
> this?

> You probably did this as well, but I remember having
to change the settings to tell it that it is on a
wireless connection.  Mine had an icon in the toolbar
that I used to adjust whether it was cable or
wireless.

Todd
Snip

Thanks for the suggestions. I did check the switch on the front. It has a
light to tell me if it is on or off also.

I am not sure about the icon. I will check it out when I get home from work.

Kathi