[iBook] OS X, Leopard and Tiger

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 28 09:57:53 PDT 2007

I have both iLife and iWork 08, they do install on my G4 machines
except for the new version of iMovie. To install and run that you
need a intel machine or a PowerMac  G5  with a dual 2 Ghz or faster
or an iMac G5 1.9. Also it is on a dvd so of course the dvd drive is
required

Based on past OS upgrade the previous systems does not reduce too
much in price right away. Even now 10.3 full install at retail
locations( not Ebay) still sells for 40.00 to 60.00 dollars.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM