[iBook] How does this work?

don harvey harveyinspections at att.net
Thu Dec 27 07:30:29 PST 2007

Good morning,
  In 1985, I bought the first Mac in my county.  I loved it but no one else knew anything about it.  Time passed.  Now, 20 years + later, I bought an I Book 12.1"500 MHz G3 from Gain Saver.  It is their "low ball" unit and has no software.  I need help!  I want to use it with a word type program but I don't where to start.  Obviously, I can't "load it up" because I paid ony $200 for it.  What do I do?  I'm 70 and a little slow in the head.  Anything you could do to get me started would be of great help.  I've adobted this as a project I intend to finish.  Thank you so much for any advise you can give.
  Don Harvey