[iBook] The iPhone: Touchscreen interface, runs Mac OS X, ships in June (Keynote notes)

Brian Pearce brpearce at optonline.net
Wed Jan 10 16:44:05 PST 2007

> Nice looking phone though.  Are there many people on the list that
> really
> WANT an integrated phone/iPod device?  I like having them separate.

I think many people would appreciate the convenience of a single
device -- but then, with the enormous amount of video content my wife
watches on her iPod, I can't imagine many people would be satisfied
with the comparatively limited storage options in the iPhone.

The way I look at it, though, with a device that powerful, it would
seem foolish *not* to include the basic function of an iPod.

BRIAN PEARCE
Red Jacket Press, LLC
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>