[iBook] Display problems with iBook G3

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 14:18:46 PST 2007

Sam, I too had the same problems (and 2 logic board replacements by
AppleCare), and my 900 MHz iBook croaked a 3rd time last Spring. Well
past my AppleCare and recall dates. After pricing refurbed logic
boards at over $400 (too high!) I decided to put it on the shelf and
upgraded my home office desktop, and passed the "old" iMac off to the
rest of the family.
If you've got instructions I'd love to take a shot at reviving that
iBook.
Patrick Draine