[iBook] MacBook

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Jan 28 11:52:24 PST 2007

I made the switch to Intel first with an iMac in February, and then
with a Macbook in November, after having the PPC versions.

It's difficult to say if you will have trouble without specifying
which peripherals you use (if there are drivers available or not,
etc.).  I had no problem whatsoever with my Brother printers and
scanners, even before "universal" drivers came out.

On the application side, I have had zero difficulty using any
applications on my Intel Macs.  The only consideration is if you use
Classic/OS 9 or not.  In that case, then you won't be able to run
those apps.

Michael