[iBook] Bluetooth in address book

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:44:41 PDT 2007

I am trying to get isync to copy my address book contacts to my
phone. Name, number, address the whole deal.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Gods_plan/Welcome.html

My name is James Paul Manley, I am 58 years old and I was
diagnosed with Prostate Cancer on August 9th, 2006
with a Gleason rating of 9. The cancer hasn't spread
into my bones yet. it has spread to my lungs & bladder.
I am taking Casodex pills  &  Zoledex  shots. I am convinced
that my GOD and Lord Jesus Christ will  heal  me  as
a  testimony  to  his  love.

                        2 Chronicles 20