[iBook] latest OS X upgrade flakey

Howard Pettigrew howard.pettigrew at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 19 22:32:08 PDT 2007

Matt, I had a sick laptop which I was limping along with to our
holiday break here in NZ so I could do without it to get it fixed.
For some stupid reason (I was tired) I upgraded to 10.4.10 and it
turned my laptop into pooch! When it restarted , it went into a
kernal panic which nothing could fix. A short time on the Apple
Discussion boards found that lots of other people had huge problems too.
Cheers