[iBook] Is this list still active?

Jim Shimozawa kotonk2 at mac.com
Wed Jun 27 10:48:31 PDT 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 10:19 AM, M.Milligan wrote:

> Haven't heard anything for a long time. Am I in another dimension?
> Anyone out there with iBooks?

You are not in twilight zone....

This list is still active - awfully quiet though lately.

I think most people have moved on to another (Macbook?) list.
My only laptop IS an iBook, a 700Mhz version - so that is why I'm
still a list subscriber.

My college student daughter loves her Macbook that I bought her last
year.
I'll probably get hers when she is done with it.

I wonder if my laptop will be 'orphaned' when Leopard comes out this
fall?

Jim