[iBook] Can anyone help?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu May 24 08:37:08 PDT 2007

At 11:28 AM -0400, 5/24/07, Don Hinkle wrote:

>Normally I'd let this slide, but want to point out that sometimes
>some users (me, sometimes) don't understand the problem enough to be
>able to summarize it in the subject line.

I don't buy that argument. Either it is time to go back to school
where we all learned to put a subject at the top of papers that we
wrote or it is time to sit and think about the problem that is
occurring a bit longer.

Would it have been all that difficult to have named this thread: "I
can't get my mail from my ISP"?

--

Robert Ameeti

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
            -- Bertrand Russell