Do we refuse to answer a badly written subject line? was Re: [iBook] Can anyone help?

Steve R mailing.lists.2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:26:28 PDT 2007

At 9:13 AM -0700 5/24/07, Robert Ameeti posted:
>  I don't think snobbery is the issue here. The user had not received
>much of a response and a suggestion was offered as to how to get
>more people to read the query and perhaps respond. You have a
>problem with suggestions?

Obviously people read the original post because just look at how many
have jumped into this discussion on how to format. The reason there
were no suggestions? No one had any suggestions or whomever had a
suggestion decided not to post. It is doubtful a bad subject line was
the reason for the silence on this list but let's ask anyway.

**Does anyone know the answer and have you refused to answer because
the subject line wasn't specific?**

I'll go first. No, I don't know the answer and no, I wouldn't refuse
to answer because of a badly written subject line.

Steve R
--
  Get the Canadian troops out of Afghanistan now.