[iBook] Dumb Blonde Admission...need help...

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 13 16:13:14 PST 2007

If I read it right you overwrote your new version of
Quicken(application) with an old version.  Not your data files.

If this is true just reinstall the new version of quicken by opening
up the software intall package not running it, Control click the
software install icon and choose open package.

Then look for Quicken

Brian