[iBook] ibook g3 (rest of info)

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Thu Oct 11 09:38:56 PDT 2007

Yes but did you get the same panic after you pulled the RAM?

I disagree that if the g3 doesn't start up from the system discs that
the hard drive is necessarily fried. But if it dies start up from the
system install cd then you know its not the RAM at least.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my iPhone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone