[iBook] test

Sammy Patteson pattessm at jmu.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:22:33 PDT 2008

Hey everyone!

Don't count out the iBook users yet!  I am a junior Computer Science major
at Jmaes Madison University, and I use my 700 MHz G3 with 640 MB ram for ALL
of my coding projects, as well as for every other class, including image
manipulation, word processing, etc.  This is the most useful machine I've
ever owned, and I really don't see the point in upgrading, when this device
works so well!

Sammy

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Pat <patdart2 at mac.com> wrote:

> Not that I'm aware of, Don.
>
> Not a lot of mail here.
>
> Pat
>
> On Apr 2, 2008, at 7:57 PM, Don Hinkle wrote:
>
>  sorry, but i just today was dropped off the powerbook list and realize I
> > haven't been getting email from the others as well, so wonder if something's
> > happened to my yahoo membership...yet again.
> >

> > Don Hinkle
> > donhinkle at mac.com
> >  My blog is growing at http://thegrumpcurmudgeon.blogspot.com

www.amparts.org

"We shout 'Theater!' in a crowded Fire."