[iBook] Panther Installation

Tony Gamble braincellmultimedia at rogers.com
Mon Aug 25 09:34:07 PDT 2008

I would look at the RAM as a potential culprit.  In my experience, each
iteration of OS X becomes more finicky when it comes to RAM timings and
such; it may not even mean that there's a defect in the stick itself, just
how it works.  What might have worked perfectly well in OS 9 might not work
at all in OS X.

 - Tony Gamble