[iBook] report: 10.4 on a G3 iBook

tck parkblue at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 10:35:40 PDT 2008

A while ago I had asked about your opinion about 10.4 on a 600mhz G3.

Time for a happy user report (this book is parked in Munich where I go three
times or so a year; thatŒs why there was such a delay): install was
successful, and even with measly 640mb ram, it runs properly, though it does
get breathless quickly with too many open apps.

IŒm sure more ram wonŒt hurt a bit, so thatŒs the next thing IŒll do. But
all in all, IŒm quite happy. Many thanks to you all for your previous input
on this,

Tobias

Tobias Kaiser, MS, CIPS
Florida Real Estate Broker & Consultant