[iBook] Yes, we're back!

Josh Richards josh.w.richards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:45:33 PDT 2009

My old 466 MHz is still useful, I'm sure any other iBook will come in
handy. I found a trick to speeding up the Web browsing. I go to
mobile versions of my most commonly used sites (facebook, gmail,
ESPN, etc). Even some of the local news stations have mobile versions
which this old iBook dials up nice and quickly.  It's mostly text
based sites with a few small images here and there. If I need to
watch YouTube or view my fantasy stats in real-time, I use my eMac.

Josh