[iBook] I wish to open .CWK files on my PC, it has XP.

mcclernan1 at verizon.net mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Mon May 3 15:43:56 PDT 2010

Appleworks will open Clarisworks files. There was a version of Appleworks for winders. See if this page has anything helpful:

http://www.apple.com/support/appleworks/

Pages.app will open Appleworks files. I don't know if it will also open your Clarisworks files. It does open mine. If you don't need to edit those Clarisworks files, once you open them, you can save them as .pdf files
Cheers,
John