[iBook] Fw: Re: iBook G4 12" 1.33 Ghz Kernel Panic Error "You Must restart your computer"

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 06:31:15 PDT 2010

In my experiences, any KPs that can be traced to the AT/BT card have
usually been eliminated by replacing the card.   Apart from some physical damage
(impact, spill, etc.) to the socket, I have not run into a situation where
the socket itself has been the culprit.

IF a wifi dongle is the way to go, my co-wrker at Daystar Tech (GA) found a
smallest(!) dongle I have ever seen, and it works on Macs:

http://www.amazon.com/AirLink101-AWLL6075-Wireless-Mini-Adapter/dp/B002RCKDE
C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1282326135&sr=8-2

Craig W.