[iMac] G5 iMac

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 16:32:00 PST 2004

You might consider getting an Airport Extreme card for it.  I did, my
home based network is completely wireless now.  Of course I'm using
only Apple Hardware to do it.....Apple Airport Extreme Base station as
an Airport Express at the other end of the house.....we have 4 Macs,
iBook, Powerbook, G4 dual 1 gig and a 20 inch G5 iMac.  Adelphia
Cable.....nothing better.

Tim