[iMac] iMac G5's

T.L.Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 09:32:26 PDT 2004

On 9/30/04, at 9:16 AM, Ben Abner, <bmabner at mac.com> said:

>Maybe it has been flagged as a special order. In the meantime, if
>anyone has any experiences I would love to hear them. Regards,

While FedEx was still giving me a 10/13, ETA, my 20 incher was delivered
this AM. I used that nifty transfer process from my QS PowerMac, BUT it
chose to take the info from the HD that was the master HD not the the 2nd
HD that I have been using as my startup drive. I will have to do a lot of
moving, but still not too bad.

Easy to set-up, easy to up the RAM to 1 gig (2 512s), sounds good, looks
good and quiet.