[iMac] Question about iPhoto

Pat patdart at cox.net
Fri Jul 28 15:37:52 PDT 2006

I'm using jpegs in 4.0.3 on my iMac G5 and it hangs after about 6 or 7
pictures in the slideshow.  I only have 512 memory, but it sounds as
tho' that may not be the problem, but how can I find out?  I have to
use the escape option-control-escape to make it quit.

I've run Hardware and repaired permissions and am out of ideas.  It
happens when no other program is running.

Any and all thoughts are welcome.  The OS is 10.3.9, by the way.  I can
order and install a 1G card, but if that's not the problem, I hate to
go to the bother and expense.  Some are large files, but not all are.

Pat