[iMac] Upgrading from MAC OS9

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 18 02:54:28 PDT 2006

I'm afraid that your only two choices are the stepwise OS Update or
directly loading the complete OS 9.2.2 from a CD. There's an article
here you might be interested in.
http://www.lowendmac.com/misc/03/0505.html

Apple is willing to sell you the install disc for $19.95. Prolly
worth it. I got my copy from eBay

The individual upgrade steps involve large file downloads. Simply
download the first one then run it. It pretty much automatically
takes care of everything for you. If not you may be have some serious
hard drive or system issues that require a re-install.

John