[iMac] cannot boot new 500 GB SATA II HD installed into G5 20" iMac

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Fri Jan 26 05:12:48 PST 2007

Thanks, Michael.  that was one of my suspicions, too.  I have an external enclosure with an Oxford 924 chip set on order, and it is my intention to re-clone the drive once it arrives.  The vendor is cooldrives.com, and apparently they build to order and do not ship instantly.  So, I will have to wait.

--Steve