[iMac] Newbie with viewing distance question

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Nov 30 12:50:54 PST 2007

I have one of the mid-2006 24" iMacs and find that it is so much
easier to work on than any previous Mac I have ever owned. You don't
have to use the whole display for everything you are doing. Just
allocate various parts of the screen for different tasks. When you
want to concentrate on one thing over another, just move it to centre-
stage and when done, push it into the wings.

There is an excellent free application that I recommend called
"Think." It helps in the process or centering and focusing on tasks.
Give it a try, you'll love it. Unfortunatley I don't have the URL for
it, but if you use VersionTracker or MacUpdate, they can find it for
you to download.

jg