[iMac] Using 10.8.3 in France????

Pat patdart2 at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 08:25:46 PDT 2007

Hello, all,

I'm in France, trying to use Wanadoo with my computer and can't get a setting to take the WiFi settings.  I'm told to put in a code when I see the network, but I'm not able to find the place to put it in to change my SMTP setting.  I see the network with Airport and can check it, but then I'm supposed to place the code in and it doesn't give me the place to put it.  What settings do I need to change?

Do we have a French member who can help, or a member who travels here and can tell me what's wrong?  I need to know what to do!

TIA,

Pat