[iMac] email font color change

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Oct 18 08:37:07 PDT 2008

Greg,

You can change the colour of fonts and/or background according to what
mailbox the mail is directed to. All you have to do is create new
rules in your preferences. Open preferences, click on rules (far right
tab), click on the (+) and a new rule will be created. You just select
the conditions under which the rule is applied, then what will happen
when the conditions are made (which category the incoming mail has,
and what colour you wish the fonts and background to be). Then click
the activate checkbox to activate the rule and there it is!

jg