[iMac] iMac Digest, Vol 16, Issue 2

Pat patdart2 at mac.com
Wed Sep 16 12:46:29 PDT 2009

Mine did that and it turned out to be a bad memory...I replaced it
and it seems fine now, Marq.  I ran tests and two out of three showed
bad memory, but the third showed it to be good.  I finally took it to
a genius bar, 3 hr drive away, and they didn't think it was that, but
pulled the memory and it ran fine, so they told me to order new
memory and replace it.  That cost me one cent for diagnosis.  It had
had a new PS earlier and I thought it might be that, but it wasn't.

Pat