[iTunes] Radio Tuner streaming broadcast capture...

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Sat Nov 23 12:15:54 PST 2002

I have used StreamRipper and that works pretty well. It is a standalone
program, but will load the stream into iTunes for playback. It is
freeware, runs natively on MacOSX (Cocoa) and is available on
VersionTracker:
http://www.versiontracker.com/mp/
new_search.m?productDB=mac&mode=Quick&OS_Filter=MacOSX&search=StreamRipp
er
If you do a search on VersionTracker, I think that there may be a
classic version as well.

I just downloaded Audio HiJack and am interested to see how that works.