[iTunes] Re: Music Server

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Sun Nov 24 18:13:33 PST 2002

Wow, Marc, I think you rung the bell! This sounds just exactly like what I
had in mind. The HiFi Link has RCA outputs so don't have to have digital
input on the amp; the Link Pro has digital outputs if you want 'em at $99
though.

My only reservation is that the shirt pocket software requires OS X, which I
haven't yet installed on my clamshell ibook; maybe this is the nudge I've
been waiting for.

Please let me know how you're coming with the project; I hope to get started
on it myself before long.

Many thanks for sharing your research.

Travis