[iTunes] Hi Fi quality

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Fri Apr 4 23:18:17 PST 2003

Richard,

Are you using the tunes for music editing, DJing, or recreational
purposes? AIFF is better quality, but if I am not mistaken, converting a
tune MPEG to AIFF wont really change much from the sound
quality....again I could be wrong. All the tunes in my iTunes (around 20
GB) are in MP3 192bit rate and it doesn't sound too shabby. You can burn
your cds using iTunes or Roxio Toast (I prefer toast) if you want to
listen to it in the car. I recommend an iPod though ;)

I don't know if this is much help.

cheers

Sam