Script to remove duplicates

Jeff Curto jeff at jeffcurto.com
Sun Apr 6 07:35:02 PDT 2003

Steve;

The place for scripts for iTunes is Doug's AppleScripts:

<http://www.malcolmadams.com/itunes/index.shtml>

Top left corner of the page has a search function. Do a search for "Trash
Duplicates" or "Remove Duplicates" and you'll find a script that will do
just that thing.

--Jeff

on 4/6/03 7:13am, the delightfully dancing digits of Steve tapped: