[iTunes] Messed up Tags

Jim lists at mccartyfamily.org
Sat Apr 12 03:44:19 PDT 2003

I have one file that does this... never had any problems with any of
the others and I use MP3Rage on all of them. I can't seem to find it
right now... must not be in my library anymore.

Try removing the tags entirely and then re-creating them (you can
always copy the tags into a text editor so you can copy them back w/o
much typing). I'd try that myself if I could find the file.

-Jim

--
"I'm not sure I want popular opinion on my side -- I've noticed those
with the most opinions often have the fewest facts."