connecting songs in iTunes

Scott Replogle reploglemd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 07:43:13 PDT 2003

In order to play music with a slide show in iPhoto, one needs to choose a
file (song, MP3 file). There seems to be no way to choose a playlist or
group of songs from iTunes -- ideally I'd like to play a song for each slide
since they're album covers and the music from that album should go with
them. If that's not possible, is there any way I can make a file in iTunes
that strings songs or fragments of songs together into one file? In other
words, how do I take out the break between song files and convert them into
one file so I can choose it in iPhoto? Is there a script for this?

Dr. Reptile