iTunes4 and iPods

Henri drev at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 28 17:55:30 PDT 2003

So the new Itunes Store downloads songs in the "sonically superior"
AAC format. Then what? Can the iPod play that format? Can CD's be
burned and listened to in that format? Can the new iTunes easily
convert a song among AAC, MP3 and AIFF formats?

And now that it's out (I'm on the road with a dialup modem so am
waiting to download until I get home) is this true about iTunes 4?