[iTunes] Re: iTunes 4 & AAC

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Tue Apr 29 02:41:12 PDT 2003

After importing all my music from my back up to a freshly installed OS
X, I noticed that I lost a lot of the songs tags. I would think that
tags are saved within the mp3, and it has nothing to do with importing
and exporting music. Another thing, if I convert the mp3s have tags to
ACC, will I lose my tags?

Sam

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 03:10 AM, Michael Murphy wrote:

> In iTunes 4 you can convert your mpeg3 files to the AAC format and
> save hard disk space. When you convert files you end up with the
> original mpeg3 file and the AAC format file. You then have to manually

> delete/clear each mpeg3 file from the playlist.
> Is there a way to automate this process?
>
> Michael Murphy

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<iTunes-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<iTunes-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac
ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
http://macinternetaccess.com

Keyspan   | New Digital Media Remote, great for MP3 players and CD
players.
Dr. Bott  | Now $49.00  <http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml