iTunes 5

Eric Irwin ecirwin at mac.com
Fri Aug 1 03:21:59 PDT 2003

As much as I agree with all the things on the wish lists of people, I
just want to remind you that iTunes is FREE.  Some of things you are
asking for sound like advanced features.  I think that iTunes is
tailored to the less sophisticated user or maybe less demanding.

As for the switching library thing, you might want to contact the
author of "iPhoto Buddy".  This program allows you to switch between
different iPhoto libraries.  Maybe he would be nice enough to rewrite
it to do the same for iTunes?

Eric