[iTunes] Printing playlist menu?

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Sat Aug 2 05:38:07 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Travis Martin wrote:

> Since I got an iPod, I don't make many CD's anymore except for an
> occasional one to give to a friend (I've been a passionate uptempo
> Doowop collector for quite a while and am always trying to make
> converts!)
>
> iTunes makes it awfully easy to throw together a playlist and burn it
> to CDR, but I haven't figured out how to print a menu---is there a way
> that I'm missing?

There is an applescript that will yank all the data over in to appleworks
(assuming you have that). I beilive it came from Apple, too. Of course,
you need to download the CD instert template too, also at Apple.

I'm sorry I'm not being more specific, like with URLs. It has been a long
time since I downloaded them.

Allan