moving Itunes folder

Mark Swanson mswanson9988 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 06:25:26 PDT 2003

Recently, I realized that my itunes folder was to big for my main
drive.  I had to move it to my secondary drive which is also a boot
drive on the same machine.  I moved the whole folder.  Now when I
access itunes, the songs appear but I have to re-direct itunes to each
song file.  I don't want to have to do this as there are several
thousand files and if I just recatalog, I lose all the time I have
spent correcting song files, artists names and the like.  Please, what
can I do to get the library and song files back in sync.  I am using
10.2.6 and iTunes 4.  thanks.