[iTunes] Re: iPod question

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 04:27:16 PDT 2003

At 8:16 PM -0700 8/9/03, Kunga wrote:
>I have never tried to use the automated update/synch function. I
>don't even understand it nor why anyone would try to use it. My
>library is way too gigantic to think of such a thing.

You've never tried to use it.
You don't even understand it.

Then obviously you are less than well-positioned to give advice as to
where and when and for whom it's not applicable. And may be
well-advised to seek information as to how it is useful even for
sizable libraries.

I say this as one who has a collection of several thousand physical
CDs and who, though daunted by the prospect of ultimately
transferring the entire collection, does have a "gigantic" iTunes
library. I use the automated update/synch function. With intelligent
use of playlists, it's easy/useful/indispensable.
--
Crumpled bits of paper filled with imperfect thoughts - Rutherford/Robertson