[iTunes] Re: Join CD help needed

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 19:27:56 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 03:08  PM, Brooks Graham wrote:

> The only thing that I can think of is to make sure that the CD is
> selected (in the "navigator" on the far left side) as you can only
> "Join CD Tracks" to tracks that are, in fact, on a CD.  (actually, on
> occasion, I've wanted to do this to MP3/AAC tracks too.)
>
> HTH

I put a CD in the drive and select it in the navigator but the Join CD
Tracks is dimmed. The only thing I can think of it has to be a virgin
CD that has never been identified by my computer. I'll take one of my
husbands CDs that I've never put in my Mac and see if THEN I can Join
the CD Tracks.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6