[iTunes] Removing Smart Playlist songs?

Steve Martin martin at metronet.com
Thu Aug 14 13:14:46 PDT 2003

You either have to change the Smart Playlist criteria so that it no
longer matches, or change the tag data that is matching the Smart
Playlist's criteria.

You can only manually add and remove tracks from standard Playlists.

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/
Letterboxed Movie TV Schedule  http://www.widemovies.com/lbx.html