ipod strangeness after freeze

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 06:58:39 PDT 2003

Since I had that problem with the frozen iPod it doesn't stay on the
desktop. When I plug it into the computer it shows up in the navigator
section and on the desktop. I check off all the books I want loaded as
usual and right after it updates the image on the desktop disappears.
It's still available in the navigator but it sure makes it hard to drag
it to the trash if it isn't there. Is this a problem? I've just been
ignoring that part and so far things seems to be ok. No dialog boxes
warning me of dire trouble being caused by not "putting it away".
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6
iMovie 3.-.3