[iTunes] Need Help With iTunes 3 For OS X

k y craftyk20 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:48:32 PST 2003

Hi,
When in OS X open the Macintosh hard drive icon on the desktop. Find the
users folder , open, go to music folder and find iTunes. double click on a
MP3 and OS X will copy it to the iTunes 3 library. Do this one song at a
time. I'm using 10.15 so I can't guarantee it'll work on 10.24. Good luck.
Karen