CD burning help

Dick Curtis rcurtis105 at cox.net
Tue Jan 7 13:53:36 PST 2003

This is my first message to iTunes email so please forgive any poor
procedure.
I have a new IMac running 10.2 with 512m ram. I am using i Tunes to burn
a master
CD from live recordings I make for my senior's band. The editing is done
using Snd
Sampler. When I open the performance generated CD ikon and drag the aif
files to a
newly created playlist, the list appears with all musical pieces, but
not in the
order of the performance. I can't rearrange them like I used to do with
Toast.
Question is : What is the procedure for copying a CD such that the new
Cd will have
music selections in the same order.
Thanks to the forum for any help forthcoming.
...Dick