too many?

Adeline Moore nospam920 at linearhoops.com
Fri Jan 10 04:35:08 PST 2003

Not strictly iTunes here, but related through a close personal friend--iPod...

If anyone can help here:

What happens on iPod if one tries to transfer more than 1000 contacts
from "Address Book"? I have 1147 contacts. Dragged them all over.
Everything seemed to go OK but I notice that there are random contacts
missing. How/does iPod decide to drop some if the number exceeds 1000?

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.3 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 3.0.1

I'm listening to Leo Kottke ""Roy Autry"" from: Leo Kottke Live